IoT & M2M Airtime
Airtime packages which include global roaming over multiple networks, giving you the best possible cellular coverage in any deployed area. SIM cards, offer ‘pay-for-what-you-use’ data and the ability to add extra services giving you more control, insight and functionality over your devices and their data. Added services are also available including management of SIM, device and network, VPN protocol management and additional services giving you traffic analysis.
Bespoke Airtime Packages and Services
Our Airtime offering provides mobile connectivity consisting of SIM Cards with standard and tailored communication covering any UK and many global networks at a flat price. You also get access to our ePortal and accompanying web service API’s for convenient management of your account – from the whole estate down to individual SIMs.
These new services give you an unprecedented level of flexibility, with options offering:
- Pay-for-what-you-use billing
- Detailed online reporting, giving you real-time access to your devices and data usage
- Customisable value added services to meet your needs
- Control of Telit modules
- Network roaming to ensure you get the best possible signal and maximum uptime
- International roaming to allow devices to be set up once and deployed anywhere without the need for local SIM cards
- SIMs and customisation
- Taylor made packages
Adaptive M2M – Contract-free Global Roaming Airtime
Imagine a single solution to keep your devices connected anywhere in the world, without the need to change the SIM card for each region. How about a system that works over multiple networks, giving you the best possible cellular coverage in the deployed area? What about only paying for the data you use?
Or the ability to add extra services that give you more control, insight and functionality over your devices and their data. Adaptive M2M bespoke IoT airtime packages offer this and much more.
SIMs are available in standard SIM, Micro SIM, Industrial SIM and embedded chip SIM form factors, while monitoring and control functionality, is made available through dedicated ePortals, allowing you to manage large global deployments of devices easily.
Get the benefits of the full suite of services, providing fully optimised cellular network, module management, location setting, automation and billing features
Our M2M SIM cards provide airtime with a managed service and options for additional security, performance acceleration, reporting and fixed assigned network addresses
Coving UK networks including Vodafone, O2 and EE, Adaptive Modules are a specialist value added supplier of IoT / M2M airtime for GPRS/3G/4G data, SMS messaging and location-based services.
Connect a fixed IP or non-fixed IP data SIM card to one of our routers or modems for your wireless machine-to-machine (M2M) & Internet of Things (IoT) requirements.
Our SIM cards offer
- Device specific IP addressability
- Peer to Peer (P2P), two-way connectivity
- Simple SIM based network management and control
- VPN capability to replace leased and fixed line systems
- Faster and easier development, operation and maintenance of your machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions
- Authentication mechanisms
- Same infrastructure for multiple applications and customers
- Convenient integration to many different back-end systems
- Flexibility and scalability for your solutions
- Fixed IP for two-way communication with a mobile terminal
- Transfer of secure data both quickly and cheaply with easy device connection and management.
Benefits with our tariffs
No high set up costs
- No Capital Expenditure
- Airtime revenue share
- No need for in-house technical time
- Management tools
- Private APN plus firewall configuration
- Fixed IP addressing
- A range of devices
- No commitment to one network
Adaptive Modules provide fully hosted and managed GSM connectivity to suit your requirements.
Your next step? Email our sales team to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org