Adaptive M2M SIM Cards Services
Our fully roaming IoT SIM cards, Adaptive M2M, are available with additional services, allowing you to add extra features to improve your device’s functionality, access more of your data and optimise your usage billing. Have a look below for some of the options available.
Automation: set up and define customizable rules for automation of life-cycle management and device outages, helping you to only pay for connectivity when your devices are live and generating you revenues.
- Rule based engine
- Set up & definition of customized rules for automation of
- Life cycle management
Aware: make sure you’re alerted to your SIM’s usage including but not limited to voice, SMS, data usage, PDPs, geographical deployment and operator registration. Automatically trigger alerts and gain access to real-time connectivity monitoring & control functionalities through the online dashboard.
- The IoT Connectivity portal for device management and location services.
- A single web portal encompassing Adaptive M2M’s module management service.
- Offering powerful remote troubleshooting & support capabilities.
- Functionality can be integrated into customer services and operational processes.
- Web portal may be white-labeled for customers and IoT service resellers.
Here: use cell IDs to map your devices’ locations without the need for GPS, be it indoors or outdoors, anywhere globally.
- Mobile location and coverage is obtained from the module using SMS messages
- No redesign required for the customer device domain application – hardware or software
- No GNSS required
- Positioning available even under poor or no GNSS coverage, e.g. indoor environment, for cellular + GNSS module
- Seamlessly supports aftermarket deployments
- Extremely suitable for applications designed without support for geo-location (e.g. location of a lost, misplaced or stolen asset)
- Available worldwide
- Independent of mobile network operator services
Intelligence: a dashboard offering operator grade analysis of your SIM estate’s usage, billing, subscriptions’ state, serviceability and invoicing data, allowing you to analyse against your KPIs and enhance your business performance.
- Unique Insight into usage and billing
- On the fly reports personalization
- CDRs, traffic, SIM states
Module Management: working on the device level of Telit modules, this service allows customers to gain remote access to diagnostics & troubleshooting capabilities generally unavailable to most m2m adopters, giving you features such as remote module rebooting, module inventory management & network diagnostics.
- Increased m2m services reliability and continuity
- Streamline troubleshooting, trouble ticketing & handling
- Substantially reduce service costs and on-site technician visits
- Reduce unnecessary m2m terminal replacement and fixing
- Support SLA management at the m2m unit level
- Offer better and consistent service to your own end-customers
Switch: a service which facilitates the management of networks available, complete with API access (SOAP/JSON) to allow you to integrate the service into your systems.
- On-the-fly proactive change of roaming network provider at subscription level